With a signed contract, Macrogirl will add your site to Google Places, Google Webmaster listing, Google Analytics account, Bing Webmaster listing and set-up a Google+ Page with the keywords associated with your website.
Tips for Organically Boosting your Search Engine Ranking
- Advertise your website on all print advertising, your email signature, business cards and all correspondence with clients.
- Use keywords and phrases in your website content that your potential customers would “Google” to find your services.
- Use internal links by referencing existing content on your website.
- Generate Traffic by putting useful information on your website (vendor lists, checklists, links to business partners, downloadable forms, etc.) & direct your customers to the site for that information.
- Reciprocal Links – Ask business partners to link to your website & link to their site in kind.
- Join your local chamber of commerce to get an online listing and a backlink to your site.
- Social Media can create traffic – Create a Facebook Business Page & join Twitter, but only if you are going to use these tools.
- Join LinkedIn & link back to your site.
- Professional Associations – List memberships in professional associations and/or your profile page in these associations.
Many business owners are approached by SEO professionals to pay monthly fees to promote their website to achieve top ranking on search engines like Google and Bing. Please read this informative article before signing up for a monthly/annual payment for Search Engine Optimization.